Our Domestic Adoption Consulting Program includes services for U.S. adoptions. Our program offers the all inclusive consulting and adoption support services detailed below. We would be honored to assist you in your adoption journey.
- Adoption Education, Support, and Guidance: We advise and support you throughout the adoption process, guiding you every step of the way from decision to adopt to being matched with a birth mother.
- Home Study and Agency Guidance: We will provide a list of home study providers in your area and advise you on how to locate an affordable and reputable home study agency.
- Match and Placement: We will educate you on the requirements and fees of agencies that may be a good fit for your family. Some of these agencies will waive the upfront application fee to our clients so you are not wasting your money paying an application fee for an agency you never match with. This not only saves you money but may result in a faster adoption process.
- Family Profile and Dear Birth Mother Letter: We create your Family Profile for you. From our years of experience, we know what agencies and birth families are looking for. We write a custom narrative and design a unique, professional, creative, yet caring profile to showcase your family. This service also includes professional picture selection and custom design.
- Financial Education: Our detailed financial packet includes information on the Federal Tax Credit, Dependancy Exemption, Pending Tax ID Number, Grants (Contact Information including: Organization Name, Phone Number, Web Address, Application Information), Adoption Fundraisers & Creative Financing, Adoption Support Organizations, Employer Benefits, and Adoption Loans.
- Explanation of Adoption Costs: We explain typical agency fees, average adoption costs, and how to lower your overall adoption costs.
- Education on Birth Mother warning signs and Birth Father situations: We help our clients reduce the risk associated with adoption by advising regarding a potential match with birth mothers or birth fathers that exhibit common warning signs. We encourage families to work with agencies that disclose a full social and medical history of the birth mother and frequently test for drugs and alcohol exposure.
- Travel Advice and Tips: Our travel advice and tips include airline and hotel discount information and a packing list for baby.
- Family Counseling and Training: Our social workers offer family counseling and parenting classes for our couples that are interested.
- Finalization consulting and guidance: We inform you on finalization in-state vs. out-of-state, finalization fees, adoption attorney referrals, and why you should not pay a retainer fee.
I would love to chat with you more and offer a free initial phone consultation.
My job is to answer your questions, educate you about the process and connect you with a consultant who will lead you through your adoption with the most amazing support!
Email me firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial information packet and to schedule a phone consult.